Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Roald Bankras <ro...@jteam.nl> on 2006/05/15 11:39:40 UTC

maven-idea-plugin

Hi all

Are there yet any plans to group the dependencies inside intellij?
I'd like to see some project libraries instead of module libraries. My suggestion is to group them by scope, but another way might be to group them by module (esspecially for multi module projects).
What are your idea's?

Roald Bankras
Software Engineer
JTeam b.v.

Re: maven-idea-plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I don't agree with grouping by scope (that likely wouldn't work if I
understand correctly, as the project libraries would be different for
every module), but by groupId might as an optional configuration option.

Please put it in the JIRA.

- Brett