Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Rodrigo Ramos <cr...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/10 01:50:49 UTC

User and password

Hi Folks

Im trying set up user and password into activemq.xml, as follow lines:

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="broker-instance-1" dataDirectory="${activemq.data}">

        <!--
            For better performances use VM cursor and small memory limit.
            For more information, see:

            http://activemq.apache.org/message-cursors.html

            Also, if your producer is "hanging", it's probably due to
producer flow control.
            For more information, see:
            http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html
        -->

        *<simpleAuthenticationPlugin>*
*            <users>*
*                <authenticationUser username="system" password="manager"
groups="users,admins"/>*
*                 <authenticationUser username="guest" password="password"
groups="guests"/>*
*           </users>*
*        </simpleAuthenticationPlugin>*

        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
              <policyEntries>
                <policyEntry producerFlowControl="true" topic="&gt;">
                    <!-- The constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy is used to
prevent
                         slow topic consumers to block producers and affect
other consumers
                         by limiting the number of messages that are
retained
                         For more information, see:

http://activemq.apache.org/slow-consumer-handling.html

                    -->
                  <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                    <constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy limit="1000"/>
                  </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                </policyEntry>
                <policyEntry memoryLimit="1mb" producerFlowControl="true"
queue="&gt;">
                  <!-- Use VM cursor for better latency

These directives I got from http://activemq.apache.org/security.html

The error is below:

2014-01-09 18:40:20,198 | ERROR | Failed to load: class path resource
[activemq.xml], reason: Line 26 in XML document from class path resource
[activemq.xml] is invalid; nested exception is
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 26; columnNumber: 30;
cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element
'simpleAuthenticationPlugin'. One of '{"
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":adminView, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":brokerContext, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":consumerSystemUsage, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":destinationFactory, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":destinationInterceptors, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":destinationPolicy, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":destinations, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":ioExceptionHandler, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":jmsBridgeConnectors, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":jobSchedulerStore, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":managementContext, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":messageAuthorizationPolicy, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":networkConnectorURIs, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":networkConnectors, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":persistenceAdapter, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":persistenceFactory, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":persistenceTaskRunnerFactory, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":plugins, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":producerSystemUsage, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":proxyConnectors, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":regionBroker, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":services, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":shutdownHooks, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":sslContext, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":systemUsage, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":taskRunnerFactory, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":tempDataStore, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":transportConnectorURIs, "
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":transportConnectors, WC[##other:"
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"]}' is expected. |
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory | main
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
[...]
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:302)
at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:111)
at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:104)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:131)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:530)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:444)
at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1.<init>(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:101)
at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:101)
at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:65)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:125)
at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:84)
at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:150)
at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:104)
at
at
at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:262)
at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:115)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 26; columnNumber: 30;
[...]
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:198)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:134)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:437)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:368)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:325)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator$XSIErrorReporter.reportError(XMLSchemaValidator.java:453)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.reportSchemaError(XMLSchemaValidator.java:3232)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1791)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:741)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:376)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2717)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:607)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:116)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:489)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:835)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:123)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:237)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:300)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:75)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:388)
... 26 more
^]^]

The question is Have I include any jar before start activemq broker?

Regards

Re: User and password

Posted by Rodrigo Ramos <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Now, My broker stand up, but when I try to login into web console, the only
one user can get login. The user is admin, and it is not specified in
activemq.xml

regards

Re: User and password

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.