Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Roll <gr...@ServiceIntelligence.com> on 2003/06/09 21:43:46 UTC

using Message Resource Database with struts 1.1

I'm looking for some direction in setting up a message resource database
using struts 1.1.  Our application is very dynamic and requires real-time
updates to screen literals, in multiple languages.  Are there any sample
implementations or blueprints as to how to go about setting this up...

If anyone could provide a general direction as to how I should look into
developing this I would appreciate it.  I noticed in the jakarta commons
sandbox that there is a resources implmentation...  anyone out there
familiar with integrating it with struts?

Thanks in advance.
Greg Roll