Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by gaugat <go...@augat.org> on 2008/05/01 22:35:36 UTC

Wicket Portlets in Liferay 5

I've read in the forums, that it is better to wait for Liferay 5 (JSR 286) to
develop portlets in Apache Wicket. So has anyone developed portlets using
Wicket and deployed them in Liferay 5?. If you have, is there a sample
wicket portlet posted somewhere that I could look at? Are there still issues
with Wicket and Liferay?

Re: Wicket Portlets in Liferay 5

Posted by Bobby Quinne <el...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for the prompt responses Thijs.
Will have to consider another framework for portlet development,
at least until wicket-crew wrap up integration.

Keep up the brilliant work!

Posted by Thijs <vo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bobby Quninne <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thijs <vo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bobby Quninne <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benjamin Ernst <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thijs,

thanks for your help, but you don't have to hurry. We faked the whole thing
by running our Wicket-App inside an iFrame in Liferay. It is just for a
showcase.

So we don't need it right now.

Thanks anyway,
Benjamin