Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/05/15 13:41:31 UTC

Initial Review of Kibble vs CHAOSS Metrics

Hi All

I've updated the page on the wiki https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KIBBLE/Review+Kibble+Against+CHAOSS+Metrics

and have done an initial first pass at comparing Kibble against the named metrics. I think it would be good for others to go through to check what I have done so far. Please feel free to start a new thread on any metric where you think we need further clarification or discussion.

Also once Daniel is available we can also do a review and match it against his presentation from 2018.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Initial Review of Kibble vs CHAOSS Metrics

Posted by Georg Link <gl...@unomaha.edu.INVALID>.
Thanks Sharan, this looks great!

I look forward to learning more about the metrics Kibble has that are not yet part of CHAOSS.

Georg

--
Georg Link
(he/him)