Posted to users@camel.apache.org by alexey-s <al...@mail.ru> on 2014/04/22 19:26:32 UTC

How to clean '.camel' directories?

The process works on a schedule. Recursively searches the directory. Found
files are processed and fall into a subdirectory named '.camel'.

path_a
  path_b
     path_b_a
       .camel
     path_b_b
       .camel
  path_c
     path_c_a
       .camel
     path_c_b
       .camel

Camel route:

from("file:path_a?recursive=true")
.process("myprocess");

Do the contents of the cleaning solution '.camel' of old files?

Re: How to clean '.camel' directories?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think it could be more easy to write a shell to clean up file than use camel to do that job.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
If you don’t want keep the processed file, you can set the delete option to be true.
Or you can exclude the .camel file by using a Filtering[1]

[1]http://camel.apache.org/file2.html#File2-FilteringusingANTpathmatcher

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.