Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/25 17:50:32 UTC

can't download util jar

Hi all...

I've been trying to get a copy of org.apache.aries.util-0.3.jar, but
all the mirrors are coming up empty or 404.
org.apache.aries.proxy-0.3.jar requires it.  I can't find the source
either.  Is it being re-released?

Don

Re: can't download util jar

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.
On 25/03/2011 16:50, Donald Whytock wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> I've been trying to get a copy of org.apache.aries.util-0.3.jar, but
> all the mirrors are coming up empty or 404.
> org.apache.aries.proxy-0.3.jar requires it.  I can't find the source
> either.  Is it being re-released?
>
> Don

Hi - You can get it here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/aries/org.apache.aries.util/0.3/

I think I may have deleted it from the normal download directory when I
was fixing some other stuff. Apologies for that.

Zoe