Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2017/03/03 19:25:47 UTC

Fwd: Request 467443 created by Admin (delete home:bigtop)

Is this something we need to do something about or just let it be phased
out?

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi Roman,

I have no idea about what this special project is. We use mr_docs (Peter Linell) protobuf packages build by the openbuild service but this project seems unrelated

Olaf