Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net> on 2001/11/02 02:30:27 UTC

strange problem... with pull tool...

Has any one else seen this?

#set($id = 3)
My Id: $id
$pulltool.getStuff($id)
## the browser and back end both say $id is 3

#set($id = 10)
My Id: $id
$pulltool.getStuff($id)
## the browser shows that id == 10 but on the back end it shows 3 again...

I am not sure what's going on here... I am doing very simple stuff on the
back end... I have confirmed that before the pull tool is called the second
time the value of $id has changed... and the System.out.println(id); on the
back end is called first thing in the getStuff method... odd....

Re: strange problem... with pull tool...

Posted by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net>.
wow.. I was totally off base with what my problem was.. it is much more
simple that what i wrote and it is fixed now.. sorry...

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>