Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/21 19:34:30 UTC

[ACS41][QA]Limit Resources per domain/accounts TestPlan Review request

Hi,

Limit Resources per domain/accounts TestPlan is posted  for review @ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Limit+Resources+to+domain+or+accounts

Please review and provide inputs .

Thanks and Regards,
Sailaja.M

[ACS41][QA]Limit Resources per domain/accounts TestPlan Review request

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

RE: [ACS41][QA]Limit Resources per domain/accounts TestPlan Review request

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Sailaja,
Test Cases looks good to me, you can go ahead and test the feature.

Regards,
Sanjay

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.
Thank you for reviewing the test plan David.

Please find the updated test plan with correct expected results along with additional scenario's resize volumes, global config snapshot.backup.rightafter =true/false @  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Limit+Resources+to+domain+or+accounts

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
David,

-Sanjay

Re: [ACS41][QA]Limit Resources per domain/accounts TestPlan Review request

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.