Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by MAYANK SOLANKI <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/13 07:01:04 UTC

Need Features offered and comparison Chart for Solr 3.6 and Solr 4.6

Hi Team,

I need a details around:

1. What are the features Apache Solr Offers.

2. Comparison Chart between Apache Solr 3.6 and Solr 4.6

Please provide as soon as possible so that I can suggest it in my company
for implementation.

Regards,
Mayank Solanki

Re: Need Features offered and comparison Chart for Solr 3.6 and Solr 4.6

Posted by Aruna Kumar Pamulapati <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mayank,

In addition to what Erick suggested, you can also look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Major+Changes+from+Solr+3+to+Solr+4

Thanks,

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.