Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2015/12/19 14:32:02 UTC

HttpCore 5.0 alpha1 release notes

On Sat, 2015-12-05 at 13:53 +0100, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-12-01 at 21:29 +0100, Michael Osipov wrote:
> > Am 2015-12-01 um 14:35 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
> > > Folks
> > >
> > > I would like to start cutting RC1 for HttpCore 5.0 alpha1 sometime soon.
> > >
> > > Could you please take a look at the latest snapshot and let me know if
> > > you find anything that might block the release or cause another RC
> > > build?

Folks

Please feel free to review and add content to the 5.0a1 release notes
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

If I hear no complaints I'll put the release on vote this weekend.

Cheers

Oleg

Re: HttpCore 5.0 alpha1 release notes

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Looks good Oleg.

FYI: There are some odds and ends I'd like to do with StatusLine, do not
let it hold up anything.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com