Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ram <ra...@netcore.co.in> on 2008/09/30 16:50:20 UTC

custom SA plugin, how do I get the envelope recipient

I am trying to write a Custom SA plugin.
Can I get the envelope recipient(s) of a mail.

Because I am going to have recipient specific rules , and I dont want to
rely on the ToCc headers

Thanks
Ram

Re: custom SA plugin, how do I get the envelope recipient

Posted by "McDonald, Dan" <Da...@austinenergy.com>.
On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 20:20 +0530, ram wrote:
> I am trying to write a Custom SA plugin.
> Can I get the envelope recipient(s) of a mail.

You need an MTA with xforward support, such as postfix, and a milter
that also understands xforward, such as amavisd-new.

so, it depends on how you have integrated it.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy