Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/12/04 19:15:12 UTC

[Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "FAQ/CharacterEncoding" by PrestonBannister

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by PrestonBannister:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/CharacterEncoding

  '''How can I test if my configuration will work correctly?'''

- The following sample JSP should work ona clean Tomcat install for any input. If you set the URIEncoding="UTF-8" on the connector, it will also work with method="GET".
+ The following sample JSP should work on a clean Tomcat install for any input. If you set the URIEncoding="UTF-8" on the connector, it will also work with method="GET".
  {{{
  <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>