Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Ilic Aleksandar <fl...@gavrilo.elfak.ni.ac.yu> on 2001/10/02 11:40:53 UTC

list archiving

Hi, I saw on the web page that it is needed help for list archiving , my
server is free for using and I will be glad to help.
			Ilic Aleksandar

Re: list archiving

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Ilic Aleksandar <fl...@gavrilo.elfak.ni.ac.yu> writes:

> Hi, I saw on the web page that it is needed help for list archiving
> , my server is free for using and I will be glad to help.

Ok, we'll see... Maybe you could set up software that is automatically
subscribed to the list, and so is able to take list mail and archive
it on the web.  I would like to avoid changing the actual mailing list
software, as it works ok - I just want it on the web someplace,
hopefully in a searchable format.  If you want, I can provide you with
some archives to experiment with, if you also wanted to try getting
those on-line.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/