Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Subbanna Girish <su...@wipro.com> on 2002/04/08 15:38:30 UTC

CreateProcess

Hi,
we are having problem when running the build.xml thru ant tool in WinNT
4.0 service pack 6.0

It is throwing the following Error
java.io.IOException CreateProcess() Error in <iplanet-ejbc> tag
Pl tell us why this problem, so that our build tool works successfully
I am attaching the build.xml and the console output for your perusal

regds
subbanna girish
------------------------------
<target name="stubs" depends="compile_all">
         <echo message="Checking iAS stubs and skeletons for EJBs" />
         <iplanet-ejbc ejbdescriptor="${src}/ejb-jar.xml"
                   iasdescriptor="${src}/ias-ejb-jar.xml"
                   dest="${build.classesdir}"
                   iashome="${ias.home}" >
                   <classpath>
                       <pathelement path="C:/ant" />
                       <pathelement path="${build.classpath}" />
                   </classpath>
        </iplanet-ejbc>
 </target>
-------------------
 The console output is
java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: D:\iplanet\ias6\ias\bin\ejbc -sl -
classpath
C:\ant;C:\ant\src;C:\ant\build\classes -d C:\ant\build\classes
com.sun.gcr.repor
ts.ejb.session.ReportHome com.sun.gcr.reports.ejb.session.Report
com.sun.gcr.rep
orts.ejb.session.ReportEJB error=193
        at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Win32Process.<init>(Win32Process.java:66)
        at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:551)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:418)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:361)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:325)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.IPlanetEjbc.callEjbc(Unkno
wn Source)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.IPlanetEjbc.execute(Unknow
n Source)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.IPlanetEjbcTask.executeEjb
c(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.IPlanetEjbcTask.execute(Un
known Source)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:818)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:532)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:506)

Re: CreateProcess

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Subbanna Girish wrote:

> Hi,
> we are having problem when running the build.xml thru ant tool in WinNT
> 4.0 service pack 6.0
>
> It is throwing the following Error
> java.io.IOException CreateProcess() Error in <iplanet-ejbc> tag
> Pl tell us why this problem, so that our build tool works successfully
> I am attaching the build.xml and the console output for your perusal
>
>  The console output is
> java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: D:\iplanet\ias6\ias\bin\ejbc -sl -
> classpath
> C:\ant;C:\ant\src;C:\ant\build\classes -d C:\ant\build\classes
> com.sun.gcr.repor
> ts.ejb.session.ReportHome com.sun.gcr.reports.ejb.session.Report
> com.sun.gcr.rep
> orts.ejb.session.ReportEJB error=193

Is your iplanet install OK. Error 193 corresponds to
ERROR_BAD_EXE_FORMAT

Can you try running iplanet's ejbc directly, outside of Ant?

Conor