Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/18 00:07:14 UTC

service uploadPartyContentFile not available in release09.04

Hello,

I try to use the upload feature in the profile page of the party in the
ecommerce application.

But the upload file feature calls a service "uploadPartyContentFile" which
is not implemented in release 09.04 apparently.

Has anyone a solution how to let it work?

regards,
Heidi

Re: service uploadPartyContentFile not available in release09.04

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/branches/release09.04/applications/party/servicedef/services.xml?view=markup
Search the page and you should see it pretty quickly.  Note that it doesn't actually have its own implementation because it's a group service, so it's just a service definition that points to other service defs.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com