Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Ja...@sdm.de on 2005/08/26 16:23:45 UTC

Looking for a solution to bind Swing widgets to XMLBeans

Hello!

I'm looking for a elegant way to bind widgets of a Swing-UI to properties of
XMLBeans. This means that if I have a JTextField, I can connect it to a
property of an XMLBean and it will show the recent content of that property as
well as transport any editing of that textfield by the user back into the
property.
I know there is a binding frameworks called JGoodies, but I think it won't
work with XMLBeans easily.

Do you have any suggestions for that?

Thanks in advance,
Jan Hegewald