Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antoine <as...@nyc.rr.com> on 2003/03/23 06:28:35 UTC

install tomat on winZP pro

I need to get tomcat4.1.24 working on windows ZP but for some reason it
won't work right.

Here is my CATALINA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat4.1

I have also added my servlet.jar file to my classpath
here that it is C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Tomcat4.1\common\lib\servlet.jar

I really need this for a couple of school project I have to get done
So thanks if anyone can help
--
Antoine <as...@nyc.rr.com>

Re: install tomat on winZP pro

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Complete HOWTO, step by step:

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

You can ignore the sections covering Apache and mod_jk if you are not using
them.  The Tomcat installation portion of the HOWTO should be all you need.

I would second the other suggestions in this thread: don't put anything
Java or Tomcat related in directories with spaces in their names.

John

Posted by Antoine <as...@nyc.rr.com>.

Posted by "Dhruva B. Reddy" <dr...@resortquest.com>.

Jacob Kjome wrote:

> What do you mean?  What are you trying to do with Winzip?
>
> Jake
>
> At 12:28 AM 3/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>
>> I need to get tomcat4.1.24 working on windows ZP but for some reason it
>> won't work right.
>>
>> Here is my CATALINA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat4.1
>>
>> I have also added my servlet.jar file to my classpath
>> here that it is C:\Program Files\Apache
>> Group\Tomcat4.1\common\lib\servlet.jar
>>
>> I really need this for a couple of school project I have to get done
>> So thanks if anyone can help
>> --
>> Antoine <as...@nyc.rr.com>

Dhruva B. Reddy