Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Colm McCartan <co...@owl.co.uk> on 2002/01/07 17:51:49 UTC

Building postgres TDK app on linux

Hello all,

I've noticed a few errors on the list about building postgres (and
Oracle) TDK apps on linux whereby ant init complains about not being
able to load unix.vm and other torque template files.

As far as I can see, this is because the postgres directories under
share/conf/torque/templates/sql are not copied to the appropriate area
under the webapp.

Has this been noticed by anyone else? I am not certain if this is
because I am sharing the development of this app between linux and win32
(don't ask) and they're having to share a common CVS area which
complicates matters or because the build is a little broken...

colm