Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/31 22:43:32 UTC

RegExAnnotator tests

Hi all,
I am experiencing failures when trying to install RegExAnnotator, as that
was a previous issue [1] is anyone else having such troubles (or maybe it's
something in my environment, MacOSX 10.6 with Java 6 and Maven 3.0).
Thanks in advance for any hints,
Cheers,
Tommaso

[1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1581

Re: RegExAnnotator tests

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1582 ?

I think we changed the test "compare" routine to ignore white space (includes
line-ends).

What failure are you getting?

-Marshall

Re: RegExAnnotator tests

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marshall,
I simply checkout the sandbox trunk and while I try to install the
RegExAnnotator or aggregate-addons I got the old errors on comparison of the
xml files created (just like before the fix on whitespaces), however I
assume is something on my environment, in case of further errors I'll let
you know with more details.
Cheers,
Tommaso

Re: RegExAnnotator tests