Posted to dev@river.apache.org by amit batajoo <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/18 15:58:16 UTC

River in Linux Help Required

Dear Apache Developers

My name is Amit Batajoo, Research student at Wakkanai University, Wakkanai
Hokdaido Japan.
My study project is related with jini technology distributed system. I am
trying to install Apache River in Linux. However, I could not find proper
documentation about how to install River in Linux. Could you please let me
know if there is any thread regarding this issue.

My installation infrastructure is Debian 7.4, 32 bits.

Waiting for reply

Thank you!

--
Amit Batajoo
Researcher

Re: River in Linux Help Required

Posted by amit batajoo <ba...@gmail.com>.
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your instruction and suggestion, these are really helpful for
my project and hoping for same suggestion and instruction in future.

Thank you

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Hi Amit,

Posted by amit batajoo <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

Actually, previously I was using jini2_1 with Java1.6 and now I am testing
same project using jini2_1 with java 1.7 and I found the error that I told
you in my last email "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.jini.reggie.ConstrainableRegistrarProxy", now I am going to test
following instruction and suggestion, till now I have not tested, now i am
going to do it.

Thank you
Amit Batajoo

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.