Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Julian Foad <ju...@foad.me.uk> on 2017/07/31 20:07:42 UTC

AnnotatorJS.org web site implies it's active...

AnnotatorJS.org web site implies it's active... but browsing the roadmap
there I was confused to find the latest plans are for "future" releases
in 2015. At last I found buried in its mailing list archive a message
[1] saying "Many of us" have gone to Apache Annotator (incubating, here).

For the sake of others like me, interested but having a hard time
finding you, could anyone still connected with it please update that web
site to indicate its status and where the visitor should go? Pretty please?

- Julian

[1] https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/annotator-dev/2017-May/003354.html

Re: AnnotatorJS.org web site implies it's active...

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the push Julian.

I'll check in with everyone else who has maintained Annotator at some point
and see about putting a notice on the website.