Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kasinath <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/18 18:34:33 UTC

How to get the soapBody as an xml in Interceptopr

Hi,
 I am trying to log all the details SOAPFaultInterceptor. I am using custom
Interceptor which extends FaultOutInterceptor. I would like to get all the
webservice method param values.. is there a way I can get that?
I am fine if I able to get it in Inboud or in fault interceptor.. I can get
the method name by usingg soapMessage.get(Method.class) and I can get the
parameter names from the method using reflection but  how can I get the
parameter values?

Please help!!!!1

Re: How to get the soapBody as an xml in Interceptopr

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 18 February 2011 12:34:33 PM kasinath wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am trying to log all the details SOAPFaultInterceptor. I am using custom
> Interceptor which extends FaultOutInterceptor. I would like to get all the
> webservice method param values.. is there a way I can get that?
> I am fine if I able to get it in Inboud or in fault interceptor.. I can get
> the method name by usingg soapMessage.get(Method.class) and I can get the
> parameter names from the method using reflection but  how can I get the
> parameter values?

From the message that is passed in, you can likely do something like:

message.getExchange().getInMessage().get(List.class)

to get the List<?> of the parameters that were passed into the implementation.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org