Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by waltk <wa...@usitc.gov> on 2008/12/08 17:04:44 UTC

Re: [T4] File upload without qualified path

Not sure if this will work for Tapestry 4.0.X but we had a similar request
when we were using Tap 3.X in that the user wanted to be notified if the
path is invalid.  We submitted the form via onsubmit so we are able to catch
(via JavaScript try/catch) the exception thrown when you submit a form
without a qualified path.

This has not been the case in 4.1.5 as the onsubmit parameter is now a
reserved parameter.  Anybody got an answer to that one?