Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cm...@yahoo.com on 2001/02/01 22:17:17 UTC

Alexandria

Hi,

Does anyone knows what's the status and who is working on Alexandria ?
I have a simple patch ( for a piece that I use ), and I don't know where
to send it.

I'm using the XMLDoclet to generate xml documentation of the modules,
that will be processed into the documentation for modules - and I had to
fix it a bit to specify the output file name and to use jaxp1.1 ( instead
of the serializer - it's much cleaner to do an identity transform from SAX
to stream )

--
Costin

Re: Alexandria

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/1/01 1:17 PM, "cmanolache@yahoo.com" <cm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone knows what's the status and who is working on Alexandria ?
> I have a simple patch ( for a piece that I use ), and I don't know where
> to send it.

You send patches to the mailing list.

alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org

> I'm using the XMLDoclet to generate xml documentation of the modules,
> that will be processed into the documentation for modules - and I had to
> fix it a bit to specify the output file name and to use jaxp1.1 ( instead
> of the serializer - it's much cleaner to do an identity transform from SAX
> to stream )

Great!

-jon