Posted to users@camel.apache.org by zkjiang <zk...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 16:55:37 UTC

How can I write log while using retryWhile kept retrying

When using
<onException>
<retryWhile>..
</retryWhile>

<log message="${exception.message}" loggingLevel="ERROR" />

</onException>

it seems kept retrying without log output.

Re: How can I write log while using retryWhile kept retrying

Posted by zkjiang <zk...@gmail.com>.
I used  <redeliveryPolicy  retryAttemptedLogLevel="WARN"/> attribute, this
works for me.