Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/28 19:06:21 UTC

Press Opportunity for Multi-Hypervisor Users

TechTarget has an opportunity for someone using multiple hypervisors. It would be a good opportunity for someone who uses multiple-hypervisors under CloudStack to highlight how you can have "one ring to rule them all" or "one cloud to rule them all." Here's an example of the question the reporter is looking to answer.

Multiple hypervisors: making it work or not worth the work?
Beyond not being beholden to a single vendor, why should CIOs consider moving their virtualization strategy to a multi-hypervisor environment. This ezine feature will explore:

  *   The benefits of moving to a multi-hypervisor environment
  *   Benefits such as flexibility and if such benefits outweigh the potential for increased management
  *   The tools available to manage a multi-hypervisor environments

Let me know and I would be glad to broker the intros.

Mark R. Hinkle
Senior Director, Cloud Computing Community
Citrix Systems
p: 919.228.8049
m: 919.522.3520
e: mark.hinkle@citrix.com<ma...@citrix.com>
Twitter: @mrhinkle
Skype: mrhinkle

RE: Press Opportunity for Multi-Hypervisor Users

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hey Mark,

Feel free to send them my way. We are running both XenServer and VmWare and we are looking to expand with KVM and OVM in the near future.

Cheers,

Hugo