Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Ingo Meyer <dj...@gmx.net> on 2006/06/27 13:11:43 UTC

Strange Chainsaw

Hi guys,

I have a strange problem with chainsaw which stops my company work!

Suddenly the output i receive over a SimpleReceiver just contains two
columns:

hostname			- with always my hostname
log4j.remoteSourceInfo	- with just my full qualified hostname and port 2417

I never configured that! even the column setting for current tab only
contains these two.
Just in the detail pane contains all information as normal.

Here my log4j config part:

	<appender name="REMOTE" class="org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender">
			<param name="threshold" value="all"/>
			<param name="RemoteHost" value="localhost"/>
			<param name="Port" value="4560"/>
			<param name="LocationInfo" value="true"/>
	</appender>

Thanks for help in advance

Ingo Meyer