Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/07 18:20:00 UTC

[OT] Re: Overwriting convention plugin classes (2.1.6)

Musachy Barroso wrote:
> I guess I was listening to Dire Straits when I added that :)

Remember when the Money For Nothing video came out? It was called
"ground-breaking". It looks pretty rustic now--hard to believe that was
almost 25 years ago.

Yikes.

Dave

Re: [OT] Re: Overwriting convention plugin classes (2.1.6)

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
it is used in a couple of places:

ClasspathConfigurationProvider constructor
ClasspathPackageProvider constructor

you will see the code for the implementation lookup there, put some
breakpoints and see what is going on.

musachy

Posted by Jerome ROBERT <jr...@gmail.com>.
Musachy,

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
They rocked, but I was just a few years old when that came out ;)

musachy