Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/23 18:38:29 UTC

Adding Ubuntu 16.04 support - JIRA BIGTOP-2451

Hi all,

I have added six patches to enable bigtop build/deploy on ubuntu 16.04 for
Power and x86 architectures. Could anyone look into adding ARM support?

Re: Adding Ubuntu 16.04 support - JIRA BIGTOP-2451

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
thanks Ganesh, let me know if you need any help

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
I can take a look at it