Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 18:33:14 UTC

help with For loop and Form

Hello again,
the component I'm migrating is JFlyEditTable that is an editable grid that
via ajax let you enter a row at a time.

The problem that I'm having with tap 4.1.1 and I hadn't with tacos + tap
4.0.2, is that the second time I try to insert a row I've this message back:

Rewind of form Home/thisForm expected allocated id #9 to be 'nameField', but
was 'addNew' (requested by component Home/tableForm.addNew).

thx, kiuma

Re: help with For loop and Form

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
No idea what to do with that message alone. I don't know what JFly
does but will need the normal amount of contextual information to
provide any useful ideas. (preferrably in JIRA )

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer