Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl> on 2015/04/13 09:29:47 UTC

theme depending on hostname or user

Hi,

Is it possible to have each of our resellers (using our Isis
application) use there own theme/branding with their own logo and
colors? Would this also be possible for the login page, possibly
depending on the used host name?

Thanks,
Erik

Re: theme depending on hostname or user

Posted by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl>.
On 04/13/2015 09:34 AM, Dan Haywood wrote:
> It ought to be possible, by installing a custom implementation of the
> Wicket Bootstrap's IThemeProvider.
>
> The isis-app-todoapp actually does this, storing the info via the settings
> modules; take a look at [1]
Ok, nice. This wil help me out. We're not using 1.8.0 yet, just exploring.

Thanks,
Erik

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.