Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Fermin Manzanedo Guzmán <fm...@ferminati.net> on 2013/09/26 15:44:25 UTC

custom logs and logs_xml.config in TS 4.0

Hi.

I'm doing some tests with Trafficserver 4.0.1 and I don't know if I'm
doing something wrong but I can't collect logs separated by origin domain.

I set proxy.config.log.custom_logs_enabled to 1, then fill the file
logs_xml.config with the xml tags, for example:

<!-- LogFormat -->

<LogFormat>
 <Name = "general"/>
 <Format = "%<cqtq> %<ttms> %<{User-agent}cqh>  %<{Referer}cqh>"/>
</LogFormat>

<!-- LogObject -->

<LogObject>
  <Format = "general"/>
  <Filename = "general_bin"/>
  <Mode = "binary"/>
  <RollingEnabled = "1"/>
  <RollingIntervalSec = "3600"/>
  <RollingOffsetHr = "0"/>
</LogObject>

<LogObject>
  <Format = "general"/>
  <Filename = "test"/>
  <Mode = "binary"/>
  <ServerHosts = "www.example.com,www.example2.com"/>
  <RollingEnabled = "0"/>
</LogObject>

And restart.

So, I visit the www.example.com webpage through the trafficserver and I
can see that the general_bin.blog log is being filled but not the test
log file.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance. Regards