Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ma...@sungard.com on 2007/10/01 17:48:24 UTC

Maven 2.1 release

Hello all,

Does anyone know when Maven 2.1. is intended to be released? Is there a
project roadmap published somewhere that I could have a look at?

Thx!

MG

--

Martin Goulet, B.Sc. * Vice President, Java Architecture, CSA * SunGard

martin.goulet@sungard.com * http://www.sungard.com/csa

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,

P Think before you print.

RE: Maven 2.1 release

Posted by Ma...@sungard.com.
I'm looking for this fix:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-553

MG
--
Martin Goulet, B.Sc. * Vice President, Java Architecture, CSA * SunGard
martin.goulet@sungard.com * http://www.sungard.com/csa

What in particular do you need/want that is available in 2.1 and not
in 2.0? Or is this more of a general roadmap question.

Wayne

Re: Maven 2.1 release

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
What in particular do you need/want that is available in 2.1 and not
in 2.0? Or is this more of a general roadmap question.

Wayne

On 10/1/07, Siegmann Daniel, NY <Da...@fja-us.com> wrote:
> > Does anyone know when Maven 2.1. is intended to be released?
> > Is there a project roadmap published somewhere that I could
> > have a look at?

RE: Maven 2.1 release

Posted by Ma...@sungard.com.
Thx Daniel!