Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dudu <ed...@yahoo.com.br> on 2006/03/10 19:45:53 UTC

Bug on JscookMenu

I've founded a supoust bug on this menu.
I have a menu with static and dynamics NavigationMenuItem inside it.
If the dynamics NavigationMenuItems are created with the action 'null', when
I clicked on a static NavigationMenuItems with action already setted, I
navigate and after back again, the dynamics NavigationMenuItems get the
action of this static menu!!!! (session scope pages)
But when I put a any action on the dynamic menu, truly valid or not, it
works fine....

Thanks. sorry the poor English.
--
Dudu