Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/02/19 13:28:40 UTC

Assistance with missing Apache Spot logo on Whimsy report

Hello, I noticed awhile back that Apache Spot's Whimsy report was being
flagged for having our logo missing in the Apache project logos repo:
https://www.apache.org/img/.  It isn't entirely clear why this was missing,
but our logos do show up when searched here:
https://www.apache.org/logos/?#spot.

I've attached a 212px png of the Apache Spot logo.  Can someone please
assist on how this should be submitted or uploaded?  It isn't entirely
clear how that process works.  Appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you,
Tadd Wood

[image: spot212.png]

Re: Assistance with missing Apache Spot logo on Whimsy report

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 19/02/2020 07.28, Tadd Wood wrote:
> Hello, I noticed awhile back that Apache Spot's Whimsy report was being
> flagged for having our logo missing in the Apache project logos repo:
> https://www.apache.org/img/ <https://www.apache.org/img/>.  It isn't
> entirely clear why this was missing, but our logos do show up when
> searched here: https://www.apache.org/logos/?#spot
> <https://www.apache.org/logos/?#spot>.
> I've attached a 212px png of the Apache Spot logo.  Can someone please
> assist on how this should be submitted or uploaded?  It isn't entirely
> clear how that process works.  Appreciate any help you can provide.
>
> Thank you,
> Tadd Wood
>
> spot212.png

Please report this on dev@whimsy.apache.org instead - I believe whimsy
is looking in the wrong directory for logos (it should be using /logos/
not /img/, I think there's an issue open for it)