Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ron Mexico <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/02 15:08:53 UTC

re: jaxb integration in axis

let me elaborate.  right now our process is very elementary.
"consumers" need to have copies of our XSDs.  they format their xml
accordingly, then submit that xml essentially as a string to a
servlet.  then our servlet marshals that string which it receives
basically as a request parameter.
i'm looking to make this process a little more mature, so i was hoping
that Axis would be able to broadcast our XSDs - much like it does for
a WSDL.  is that possible?

RE: jaxb integration in axis

Posted by maxim <ma...@fnal.gov>.
Hi Davanum,
I was watching for efforts on adding proper XML validation
into Axis 1.x for quite a while. Are anyone have a plan on adding
the sam JAXB support into Axis 1.3 ?
Thanks,
       Maxim Grigoriev.
       Fermilab

Re: jaxb integration in axis

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: jaxb integration in axis

Posted by Ron Mexico <ro...@gmail.com>.
it's empty, though.

Re: jaxb integration in axis

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
that's the one.

Re: jaxb integration in axis

Posted by Ron Mexico <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: jaxb integration in axis

Posted by Ron Mexico <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: jaxb integration in axis

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.

[Axi2] jaxb integration in axis

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ron,

See JAXB_Databinding_Extension/ in:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/axis2/trunk/archive/java/scratch/ashu_jaya_venkat/

We need to bring that code upto latest HEAD and try fixining what ever
that does not work yet.

Please join the dev list. and prefix the subject with "[Axis2]" to ask
questions.

thanks,
dims

Re: jaxb integration in axis