Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by tim robertson <ti...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/21 15:52:01 UTC

Scandinavian user group?

Hi all,

I think these user groups are a great idea, but I can't get to any easily...

Is there a user base in Scandinavia that would be interested in meeting to
exchange feedback / ideas ?
(in English...)

I can probably host a meeting in Copenhagen if there were interest.

Cheers

Tim

Re: Scandinavian user group?

Posted by Christian Ulrik Søttrup <so...@nbi.dk>.
Sure i'm interested. Copenhagen is fine for me.

Cheers,
Christian

Re: Scandinavian user group?

Posted by Mads Toftum <ma...@toftum.dk>.