Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by gz...@cybervisiontech.com on 2019/04/18 13:15:27 UTC

Question regarding released 0.10.X

Hi, all. It seems that Tez 0.10.0 is abandoned as long master branch switched to 0.10.1. Does anybody have any idea when could be released 0.10.X very first Tez on Hadoop 3+?

Best regards,
Georgii Zemlianyi

Re: Question regarding released 0.10.X

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.
I'll try to get that information for you tomorrow. Thanks for bringing
this to my attention. I'll talk to the branch release committer and
get back to you.

Jon