Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Arthur Chen <zi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/22 02:46:49 UTC

the license problem relative to compile dependency

Hi all,

The license problem of source code is solved almost. Kevin and I are trying
list the project systematically,
but we encountered another kind of license problem. I am a little confused
about it.

The Realclass system project was build and compiled in Anjuta. To make the
compile process simple and easy,
Anjuta add some bash scripts which are executed to set the compile
environment suitable for Realclass system.
But Anjuta is a GPLed IDE, thus I am not sure about the license of those
files (auto generated by Anjuta )
Can we submit these files together with source code?

Best regards,
Arthur

Re: the license problem relative to compile dependency

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
hi, Arthur:
    i just consult on the forum of Anjuta on sourceforge.net. It seems that
we only need to delete the GPL license declaration. I will forward that
after it is confirmed. seems that would not be a problem.
regards,
Kevin

Posted by Arthur Chen <zi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,Kevin

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
hi,Arthur:
   I guess it's a little tricky. But still there's way to solve that, this
seems like the final obstacle. When you start a new project in Anjuta,
there's declaration you can choose which license you are willing to use to
this project: GPL/LGPL/BSD or totally free. If we just change the license to