Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeff Sallade <Je...@envworld.com> on 2001/10/08 20:16:10 UTC

RE: latest build.sh -- not working on solaris-2.7, jdk-1.3

Joseph,

We had a similar problem.  Our environment is using
jdk1.3.1_01 on Solaris 8 with Tomcat 4.0 and Cocoon 2.0 rc1a.
We fixed the build.sh problem by changing the first
line that said:

#!/bin/sh

to:

#!/usr/bin/bash

since our shell is bash 2.03.

We also had to change the same thing in the 'ant' file
in the cocoon/bin directory.  Change the shell to whatever
you are using.

Jeff Sallade

Posted by Liam Morley <lm...@WPI.EDU>.
I've had problems building in any operating system where ANT_HOME was already
defined. Cocoon doesn't seem to play nicely in those circumstances. If you
force it to use the jar files it would use without ANT_HOME defined, you might
have better luck. Or that might have nothing to do with it.
Liam Morley