Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Amish Desai <am...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/02 23:15:39 UTC

Re: [mp2] .htaccess and User Authentication - Need Help

Thanks Roger,

Going on the same lines, using Apache::AuthDBI and Apache::AuthCookieDBI

When I am trying to access the URL it gives me following error

[error] PerlRun: `couldn't open ../htdocs/html/login.html: (Any pointers
why?)

My .htaccess file is
 PerlModule Apache::AuthCookieDBI
 PerlSetVar WhatEverPath /
 PerlSetVar WhatEverLoginScript /cgi-perl/login_auth.pl

My conf file is as follows
<Location /cgi-bin/>

 	AuthType Apache::AuthCookieDBI
        AuthName WhatEver
        PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthCookieDBI->authenticate
        #PerlAuthzHandler Apache::AuthCookieDBI->authorize
        Require valid-user

       #or you can require users:
       #require user jacob
       #You can optionally require groups.
       #require group system

	PerlSendHeader On
   #Options +FollowSymLinks
</Location>

# Login location.
<Files LOGIN>
      AuthType Apache::AuthCookieDBI
      AuthName WhatEver
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::AuthCookieDBI->login
</Files>

Thanks,
Amish