Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/06/28 05:21:14 UTC

Re: Proposed improvements [EXTERNAL] [SUSPICIOUS]

Yeah, actually, I have no idea why that's there. All the actual default parser models are in their own directories (dependency, srl, etc.). This almost looks like just a collection of additional models, which the average user would have no idea how to use and take up a lot of space.
Tim