Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by xeoshow <xe...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/20 08:30:56 UTC

Can zookeeper achive the IBM TSA function?

Hi dear all,
      I am new to zookeeper, and I have 2 DB2 servers A and B, and the
database is using the shared storage, at any time, only one DB2 server can
access the database storage, if A is active and connecting to the database,
then B can not connect to database...
      If A is broken, the IBM TSA software will monitor it and let B work as
a active Server and B can connect to database.
      I am wondering can this monitor part be replaced by zookeeper, using
zookeeper watch or something else?
      Kindly need your help and thanks a lot.

Re: Can zookeeper achive the IBM TSA function?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Take a look here at the recipes:

http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/r3.0.0/recipes.html

Posted by xeoshow <xe...@gmail.com>.