Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Zach <zv...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/09 19:56:04 UTC

[Math] PolyhedronsSet query

Hi, I am making a PolyhedronsSet object by list of vertices and faces. Once I have created that object, I would like to get that same information back out or get a list of vertices. I am trying to use the union command to union two PolyhedronsSets and then get the lines or vertices of the unioned PolyhedronsSet. I've tried using the visit class to traverse the tree and see if the data is stored in the nodes but I can't figure out how to get data out of the nodes either.

Thank you,

Zach

Re: [Math] PolyhedronsSet query

Posted by Guang Chao <gu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 3:56 AM, Zach <zv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am making a PolyhedronsSet object by list of vertices and faces.
> Once I have created that object, I would like to get that same information
> back out or get a list of vertices. I am trying to use the union command to
> union two PolyhedronsSets and then get the lines or vertices of the unioned
> PolyhedronsSet. I've tried using the visit class to traverse the tree and
> see if the data is stored in the nodes but I can't figure out how to get
> data out of the nodes either.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Zach

Would you kindly share some code you are working on?

--
Guang <http://javadevnotes.com/java-string-split-dot-examples>