Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Vishal Bhasin <vb...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/01 20:25:11 UTC

Apache ODE as OSGi bundle for ServiceMix 4

Hello:

Apache ServiceMix is using Felix as OSGi fwk for release 4, I wonder if we'll be able to deploy ODE as an OSGi bundle on SMix 4..

 Regards,

Vishal Bhasin

RE: Apache ODE as OSGi bundle for ServiceMix 4

Posted by "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Ma...@sabre-holdings.com>.
Some time ago I participated in some IONA meeting about upcoming
Fuse/ServiceMix 4. They assured me of that all ServiceMix 3 binding
components will work under Fuse 4. I asked them especially about ODE
binding component and they said yes.

What is the truth, we will see...

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski

> Apache ServiceMix is using Felix as OSGi fwk for release 4, I wonder
if
> we'll be able to deploy ODE as an OSGi bundle on SMix 4..

I think it would be very swell :)

alex

Re: Apache ODE as OSGi bundle for ServiceMix 4

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.