Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by wang daming <dm...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/21 08:31:15 UTC

write files to HDFS under windows enviroment

I have setup the HDFS cluster under linux enviroment, but I need write
files to the DFS from windows application, how can I achieve this? thanks

Re: write files to HDFS under windows enviroment

Posted by Ryan Wang <ry...@gmail.com>.
bin/hadoop dfs -copyFromLocal  (Command Line)

or

read the hadop wiki (Programming)