Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by James Sherwood <js...@romulin.com> on 2004/06/24 17:25:08 UTC

Toimcat / Apache / Modjk

Hello,
    I have posted this problem before to no avail and thought I would try
again

I have apache 2.049 in front of tomcat 5.025 and they are linked with modjk
1.2

I want everything for a site such as www.mydomain.com to go through tomcat
EXCEPT
for any php pages.

Is there a way I can JkMount everything BUT something?

Basically I want to mount everything EXCEPT url's ending in .php

Thanks in advance

Re: Toimcat / Apache / Modjk

Posted by James Sherwood <js...@romulin.com>.
This would work great if I was using an architecture that had definite
endings, I use tapestry and they all end in different names

Thank you for the input though

James

Posted by Dan Barron <db...@ddive.com>.