Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Jens Stegemann <je...@gmx.de> on 2007/04/01 23:23:16 UTC

inputListOfValues and PPR

Hi,

I am trying to get an outputText updated each time the user returns from a
dialog called by the button of a inputListOfValues:

labelStyle="vertical-align: top">
			label="Kunde" value="#{profilDAO.kunde}"
			windowWidth="656" windowHeight="620"
			action="dialog:profil.kunde_select"
			id="kundeSelectDialog" autoSubmit="true"
			simple="true">
				<f:converter converterId="hannes.kunde" />
partialTriggers="kundeSelectDialog"/>

The PPR works perfectly when the user enters the text manually. When he
returns from the dialog the value is printed within the text-input-field, but
the outputText is not updated.

Is there a way to achieve this?

In general I am looking for a way to update elements on a page that called a
dialog when returning from this dialog.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Your's

Jens